Pocketed Spring With Memory Foam Mattress
(Inclusive of all taxes)
MRP inclusive of tax
Note: Bed base and other accessories not included, unless specified.
Learn how to measure your bed for your mattressClick Here >
All products will be dispatched from our factory within 72 hrs of confirmed order. Once shipped, the delivery typically takes place within 7 to 10 working days. We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
11 Years Warranty
Tested as per ASTM
Made in India
Description:A Tight Top Pocketed Spring Mattress of Hybrid Construction with open cell Memory Foam layer.
- Core : Double Heat Tempered Medium Firm Pocket springs.
- Comfort Layer: High Bounce PU Foam layer.
- Top Padding Layer: Orthopaedic Memory Foam Layer.
- Top & Bottom Fabric: High Quality Knitted Fabric.
|Single, Full, Queen, King
|Edge Taped - Non-Removable
|Top Surface is Recommended side usage, but bottom surface can be used however feel will be different.
|6 inches / 15cm
- Luxurious comfort: The High Bounce foam quilt that forms the outermost layer makes for an incredibly luxurious feel as you settle down for the night with this pocket spring mattress. The foam quilt also comes with a certain amount of firmness that can give your body the support it requires.
- Zero Partner disturbance:If you're prone to waking up in the middle of your sleep due to your partner's constant tossing and turning, this mattress might be just the right one for you. Any movements that you or your partner make will be isolated within the coils beneath the mattress and will not be transferred to the other person.
- Enhanced durability:Pocketed Spring mattresses come with unmatched durability as they do not tend to wear down or bend on their own and are highly resistant to indentations or sagging over time. It's a well-known fact that these mattresses easily last for over a decade, making them the most popular choice among mattress shoppers and online even today.
- Cooler sleeping surface:The Low Resilience viscoelastic padding foam is temperature sensitive, so it tends to sink more as your body temperature warms it up. The Foam is Pressure Sensitive means the pressure-relieving benefits of memory foam is used to help prevent pressure sores and minimize pain in sensitive areas. When you lay down on memory foam, the material yields and adjusts to your shape, rather than forcing you to contour to it.
ADD A REVIEW
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *